The boys are finally back after a lengthy break! Here’s a preview of what you can expect in the latest episode of the Top Class Finish podcast.
- Arsenal’s 4-2 win over Spurs at the Etihad in the NLD. Oh boy…
- Is Chelsea over-hyped?
- Oliver and Andy are put in the hot seat to make sense of what the hell is going on with Manchester United, and try to make sense of all their comeback performances.
- A look at the crew’s updated Power Rankings
- A hot discussion on USMNT’s appointment of Gregg Berhalter as head coach.
- This or that featuring…Hulk vs El Shaawary, Sprite vs 7UP, Netflix vs Amazon, and more!
As always, we want to hear your feedback and thoughts on the Top Class Finish Podcast. Leave the team your comments below or on you can find Top Class Finish across social media.